Our client has a strong values-based culture which makes them a highly sought after workplace. They deliver social services that shape around the individuals needs and goals to promote independence and esteem.
Our client is currently looking for workers to join their Home and Community team caring for their Aged Care clients living independently in their own homes.
Assistance with activities of daily living, this includes spending quality time in the home, cooking meals, personal care, undertaking household duties and participating in their daily activities as required.
Escorting clients to appointments
Documentation and progress note keeping as required
Essential requirements for the role
Certificate III in Individual Support or similar
First Aid and CPR Certificate
DCSI - Aged
National Police Check
Current Drivers Licence with no restrictions
Full working rights within Australia
A minimum of 4 days availability over a 7 day week
- A genuine desire to engage and build meaningful relationships with people living with a disability
- Enjoy responsibility and lots of variety in their job
- Great communication skills and engage well with clients living with a disability
- Resilience during a crisis or conflict
- Reflect on your practice and make improvements where possible
If you think you suit the criteria we are looking for apply now!