Scheduling Team Leader
- Opportunity to work for a leading South Australian Disability Service Provider
- Opportunity lead a team of professional staff
- Make a difference to the lives of people living with a disability
Based in Adelaide, our client is a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing quality home and community support services for over 30 years.
The Scheduling Team Leader is responsible for ensuring workers are rostered effectively to enable the delivery of high-quality person-centred services and supports. They will also provide leadership and supervision for 5 Scheduling Officers to ensure that clients receive services based upon their needs and preferences.
- To make sure shifts are rostered accurately in the database
- To make sure all workers are sent written confirmation and instruction relating to shifts they are rostered for
- To respond to inquiries relating to shift coverage
- To resolve problems for the Scheduling Team in line with existing policy and procedure, and escalate concerns or other feedback as necessary
- To lead and supervise Scheduling Officers
- To manage an on-call roster that meets the needs of clients, Support Workers and office-based staff
- To support the recruitment of new Support Workers
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Relevant experience working with a computerised rostering and time and attendance system
- Experience in leading and motivating a team, including coaching, developing and guiding staff
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Ability to prioritise and plan team workload and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team to drive, influence and achieve performance, financial and contractual commitments
- High level of computer literacy across a range of devices and programs
Essential criteria being satisfied:
Eligibility to work in Australia; current driver's licence; access to a comprehensively insured vehicle; national police clearance and a DCSI check.
You will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about improving people's lives through long term support plans. The benefits associated with joining our client include but are not limited to:
- An attractive salary
- Working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion
- Salary packaging options that allow you to pay for certain expenses before tax is taken out of your earnings!
Shortlisting commences immediately. Do not delay in sending us your cover letter and resume. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below