About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned organisation with services specialising in aged and disability services.
About the Role:
A newly created role, the Disability Accommodation and Care Manager role is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the disability accommodation houses and lead community house team leaders.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring High quality service provision to clients is delivered
- Achieving high service standards with innovative practice models
- Developing & maintaining the houses to a high standard
- Developing & maintaining a positive and creative workplace culture in relation to staff performance & WH&S requirements.
- Actively participating in the development of the annual budget
- Optimise the management of revenue streams and house occupancy
- Monitor ongoing budget performance and seek ongoing efficiencies
- Developing growth strategies for accommodation services within South Australia and securing new business opportunities within supported accommodation under Supported Independent Living and Specialist Disability Accommodation
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related field – e.g. Certificate IV in Disability
- Experience and/or specialised knowledge in the provision of services for people with a disability
- Competency to assess and develop strategies to support people with disabilities and their carers
- Leadership experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly developed analytical skills and capacity for sound judgement
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service requirements
Essential criteria being satisfied:
- Qualifications in Disability, Aged Care or similar
- 2-3+ years experience in managing accommodation houses and or lead communities
- Knowledge and experience of NDIS
- Eligibility to work in Australia; current driver's licence; access to a comprehensively insured vehicle; national police clearance
- Working with children check and disability employment check; and if applicable a current professional registration
Why apply for this role
You will experience a vibrant, values driven team who are passionate about improving people's lives. The benefits associated with joining our client include but are not limited to:
- An attractive salary
- Working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging options that allow you to pay for certain expenses before tax is taken out of your earnings!
To apply online, please click on "I'm interested" link and provide a cover letter and resume (in word format).
Shortlisting commences immediately