Gratis Recruitment is pleased to invite you to apply for the unique opportunity to oversee the clinical care needs and outcomes for less than 100 residents.
Only 80 minutes from Adelaide city; Encounter Bay is one of South Australia's best kept secrets. With beautiful beaches and ocean views that would rival any in the world; it is the perfect place to relax and unwind or explore and adventure. Within close proximity to antique shops, art galleries, cafes and restaurants as well as hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, fishing and boating - there is something for everyone. Nearby shops, schools and hospital make Encounter Bay the perfect place to live or holiday.
In this role, you will work closely with Executive Manager to lead and inspire the clinical team, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
Working Monday to Friday, our client is looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for the residents.
Why should you apply for this role?
- There is a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- Relocation costs offered
- 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support residents and the team
- Regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
You'll bring to the role your energy and caring nature along with:
- A passion for working with the elderly and taking a resident-focused approach to care
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process and clinical decision-making ability
- Ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including team members, residents, and their families
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
Please note, we only accept applications with current AHPRA Registration and the right to work in Australia.
Apply Now as shortlisting commences immediately
Any questions, please direct them to Stacey Kafkakis at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/sms on 0400 019 780