Our client has a diverse portfolio of business including Care Services which provide customised personal care and home help for people with disabilities and older adults, and specialist nursing services to people in their homes, workplaces and schools.
Our client is a national business with over 2,000 employees across Australia dedicated to helping people live their lives, their way.
- Monday 11am - 4pm
- Wednesday 11am - 4pm
- Potential for increase in hours
- Assistance with activities of daily living, this includes spending quality time in the home, cooking meals, personal care, undertaking household duties and participating in their daily activities as required.
- Escorting clients to appointments
- Supporting clients with community access
- Documentation and progress note keeping as required
Essential requirements for the role:
- Certificate III in Individual Support or working towards a certificate
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- National Police Check
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Current Manual Handling
- A current and valid Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle
- Applicants must have valid working rights
- A genuine desire to engage and build meaningful relationships with people living with a disability
- Enjoy responsibility and lots of variety in their job
- Great communication skills and engage well with clients living with a disability
- Resilience during a crisis or conflict
- Reflect on your practice and make improvements where possible
Why choose our client
They provide comprehensive training and professional development.
Join an organisation who values communication and collaboration with a passion for innovation and desire to continually improve the way services are delivered
Join an organisation who genuinely cares for your wellbeing, offering workers access to the employee assistance programs