Care Managers x 2 – Home Care Packages
- No upselling or KPI’s relating to securing more clients
- Dedicated Rostering officer
- Existing Case Loads, evenly shared across all Levels.
Reporting to an Onsite Director, these roles are focused on providing support and advise to the clients and their families. This will also include the support of on-boarding new clients to Gratis Home Care.
Due to rapid growth, Gratis Home Care is seeking 2 x Care Managers with experience to manage an existing case load of up to 50 HCP clients. You will be responsible for providing support and advice to the clients and their families to ensure timely admission into the service.
You will also oversee all arrangements of home assessments, ensure compliance, general operational duties & oversight of support workers.
These roles will be supported by hands-on Directors who has oversight of the office team.
- Leadership: Management of approx 50 clients. You also will have support from a dedicated Roster / administration officer, therefore not required to manage the rostering.
- Recruitment: Assistance from the centralised HR/recruitment team is provided. Your role is to support the recruitment process (interviews, etc) and on boarding of new starters.
- On boarding of new clients. Working with the Onboarding team, meeting families and potential clients, support plans, ongoing reviews.
Gratis Home Care has an excellent reputation & has developed a real community feel. You will also have the benefit of working alongside another Care Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing home care packages, case management, working with clients & developing support plans
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating a flexible community team.
- Knowledge of community Aged Care system.
- Leadership and coaching and experience in recruitment in home care
- Full, unrestricted, and valid SA Driver’s License
- Fully functional and safe clean vehicle
- The right to work in Australia (evidenced)
- Prior to appointment applicants must have a Police Records Check and receive a clearance authorisation (Must be a Supervised Contact with Vulnerable groups)
- Evidence of Covid Vaccination
- Generous salary on offer
- Strong team environment with great mentors
- Fun, friendly environment with the autonomy to do your best work
This is a unique career opportunity, and we therefore require passionate professionals to complement the team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering Gratis Home Care.