Reporting to an Onsite Director, we are looking for a self-motivated Rostering Administration Officer to join our busy Home & Community Services team based in Mile End.
Due to rapid growth, Gratis Home Care is seeking a superstar Rostering & Administration Officer who will is responsible for rostering a team of community-based support workers to deliver consumer care and support in alignment with a range of program requirements within a community-based service.
Working in partnership with the care managers and organisational stakeholders, this position ensures that shifts are allocated in a timely manner and with minimal disruption to consumer preferences and workforce availability.
This role will be supported by hands-on Directors who has oversight of the office team.
- Time Management & Planning: coordinating all rosters. You also will have support from the Directors and Care Managers.
- Recruitment: Support the recruitment process by coordinating interviews and supporting the onboarding of new starters.
- On boarding of new client rosters. Working with the Onboarding team and Care managers, assisting with the allocation of new rosters.
Gratis Home Care has an excellent reputation & has developed a real community feel. You will also have the benefit of working alongside a great team.
- Demonstrated 2+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced rostering, administration and data entry role utilising rostering computing systems and customer information databases
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities to deliver outcomes to a high standard within agreed timeframes
- Knowledge of community Aged Care system.
- Full, unrestricted, and valid SA Driver’s License
- Fully functional and safe clean vehicle
- The right to work in Australia (evidenced)
- Prior to appointment applicants must have a Police Records Check and receive a clearance authorisation (Must be a Supervised Contact with Vulnerable groups)
- Evidence of Covid Vaccination
- Generous salary on offer
- Strong team environment with great mentors
- Fun, friendly environment with the autonomy to do your best work
This is a unique career opportunity, and we therefore require a passionate professional to complement the team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering Gratis Home Care.