|Job title:||Registered Nurse|
|Location:||Surfers Paradise, QLD|
|Contact name:||Stacey Kafkakis|
Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions on offer
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join one of Surfers Paradise most luxuries aged care homes.
The Registered Nurses will work under the guidance of the Residential Services Manager and Clinical Manager to ensure the highest standards of care and service for our residents. The role will involve:
- The provision of clinical care to residents in accordance with best practice and professional standards;
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical care assessments and care plans for new and current residents;
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards and ACFI;
- Liaising with families, GPs, allied health and pharmacies to ensure sound continuity of care and appropriate referrals.
We will provide:
- A supportive team environment, in a luxury aged care facility;
- A comprehensive education and professional development program to ensure your skills and knowledge are continually refreshed;
- A competitive salary with mentorship and leadership opportunities; and
- A positive workplace, with a focus on enriching the lives of our residents.
Successful candidates will be passionate and enthusiastic and have:
- Current AHPRA Registration;
- Strong clinical documentation skills;
- Sound communication skills
- Good time management;
- The ability to work effectively in a team;
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards;
- Prior ACFI experience (preferred); and
- A hands-on approach, with a focus on resident service.
Required: Work rights, Current Police, flu vaccination and COVID-19 vaccination.