Are you a skilled program manager with at least 3 years’ experience in managing community inclusion programs? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to Regional Manager for South Australia and working closely with the operational team, this new role crosses between strategy and implementation and will include budgeting preparation and forecasting, service model design as well as day to day management to ensure compliance and value for money whilst ultimately maximizing outcomes for the customers.
We are looking for a self-driven, experienced person who understands the disability and/ or health sector as well as having strong skills and experience in setting strategy and completing end to end business planning and execution.
This role will suit an experienced program manager who is able to manage the program with a high level of autonomy, bringing their experience in the disability or health sectors to bear to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders and deliver strong outcomes that address a broad range of disability needs.
To be considered for this role, it is required that you have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in program management roles
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in health management, health planning or public health
- Demonstrable experience setting strategy and completing end to end Business Planning and execution
- Demonstrable experience managing complex change initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in program management with effective delivery of program outcomes.
- Demonstrated outcomes in the evaluation and continuous improvement of programs with a commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Superior interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external clients, partners and stakeholders in an environment requiring cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality services using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Professionally presented and confidence to prepare and present to external groups and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment, maturity, initiative, and diplomacy in professional approach
- Availability to travel across South Australia and interstate as required and current drivers licence with comprehensive insurance
- National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening
WHY JOIN THIS ORGANISATION
- Attractive remuneration, motor vehicle allowance, laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working conditions
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference in people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
To apply for this role, upload your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are the best person for this role.