Are you looking for work flexibility? Do you live in the North or North Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide?
About Gratis Home Care:
Gratis Home Care is an Australian provider of home care, who come with a wealth of knowledge, experience, and dedication to enhancing the quality of life for others. We are proud of our compassionate home care programs designed to help people stay at home, healthier and for longer.
About the Role:
We're currently looking for casual Enrolled Nurse to work in the North and North Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide. We currently have several shifts available with the opportunity to increase. Please be advised that flexibility in this role will be required.
- Supporting clients with complex and/or challenging needs
- Personal care: showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic assistance: light housework (cleaning, laundry and meal preparation)
- Supporting clients who use personal equipment /aid, this may include walking or standing frames, wheelchairs, hoists
- Monitoring the well-being of clients and reporting on their progress
- Assist with Medication
Essential requirements for the role:
- Diploma of Nursing
- AHPRA registration
- Current First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Manual Handling Certificate
- National Police Check (No older than 12 months)
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Applicants must have valid working rights
- A genuine desire to engage and build meaningful relationships with people who are ageing.
- Enjoy responsibility and lots of variety in their job
- Great communication skills
- Professional attire
How to apply:
Applicants must provide a copy of their current resume and evidence of work rights
For further information, please contact Kelly - HR@gratishc.com.au