About Gratis Home Care
At Gratis Home Care, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active, and fulfilling life. This ethos is at the heart of everything we do.
We also believe that each Care Recipient should be supported and encouraged to remain independent and self-reliant, make informed choices, and remain physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually connected and champion their unique and meaningful contribution to their communities, whilst remaining connected with all that they deem necessary and important.
About the role:
Working 21 hours a week, on a fixed term 6 month contract, this role is responsible for creating, developing and leading the strategies that build our brand to achieve prominence in a highly competitive market. The role will be promoting our vision, image, capabilities, leadership, our care and culture and our stories.
This role will also ensure that we are maximising all opportunities to engage with potential consumers and their families.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or communications.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and engagement strategies and plans
- Capacity to think and act strategically with a proactive approach
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience in social media strategy and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong community relations
- Skilled at managing competing priorities and projects, while also building strong relationships with stakeholder both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Bring a real passion for creative and innovative excellence and enjoy working in a high performing, fast-paced and collaborative team.
What we will do for you:
- Working in a trusted and values-based organisation focused on quality and growth
- Working with an engaged and dedicated team of employees
- Generous salary
Successful candidates must have the right to work in Australia and will also be required to provide a current National Police check prior to commencement.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Kelly McKeon (Director of Marketing) on 0431 178 909 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org