Community Services Coordinator
At Gratis Home Care, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life. This ethos is at the heart of everything we do.
Due to ongoing growth, Gratis Home care is welcoming applications with strong experience in HCP and CHSP to apply for the Community Services Coordinator role based in Wayville.
Reporting to the General Manager for Home Care, and working closely with the support team, the Community Services Coordinator is responsible for facilitating access to a range of service received under the HCP / CHSP funding models.
- Consult with clients and their representatives to develop Care Plans
- Source (via Gratis Recruitment) and coordinate support workers to deliver services to the clients
- Stay in regular communication with clients and their representatives to ensure the ongoing delivery of effective and services relevant to their changing health and circumstances
- Keep timely, clear and detailed records of communications with all stakeholders including clients, representatives, support workers, hospital discharge nurses, social workers and other related professionals associated with clients
- Have responsibility for coordinating services to a portfolio of clients
- Contribute to a continuous improvement program aimed at delivering better services to clients
Due to the scope of responsibilities encompassed in this role, we are looking for a highly experienced employee with emphasis on the following skills/experience:
- Experience in coordination, planning, review and monitoring of client services.
- You must be well organised, calm and have a can-do attitude
- You must have a genuine desire to help the elderly
- You must have permanent working rights in Australia
- Excellent knowledge and experience in community aged care
- You must have reliable transport and a driver’s licence for home visits
- Computing skills relevant to the position and competent in the use of information and communication technology including Microsoft Word, email and internet applications.
- Current National Police Clearance is Mandatory.
- Knowledge of the current Aged Care Quality Standards
Why Join Us
- Reasonable caseloads!
- Gratis Home Care is committed to providing quality care to elderly Australians.
- Have responsibility for your clients whilst still working in a supportive and experienced team.
- Grow with the business - plenty of opportunity to develop new skills.
- Your own office, phone and laptop
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their career and contribute to improving care for the elderly.
Gratis Home Care offers a flexible, supportive and friendly work environment and an attractive remuneration package.
The position is a six (6) month maximum term contract role, working part time role (25 hours per week). Applications will close on Tuesday 28th January 2020.
For a confidential chat, please call Annie McKeon on 1300 472 847