About the Role
Working for an independent residential aged care home, who strive to meet the individual, physical and well-being requirements of the residents, with a focus on supporting their personal choices to enhance their quality of life is looking to recruit their next Quality and compliance officer permanent part time or full time.
This exciting opportunity will be required to work closely with the onsite Facility Manager and Clinical team members to work on better improvement initiatives and undertake risk assessment assessments to ensure all residents are receiving the optimum care.
This unique opportunity is paying an excellent salary. Ideal for an experienced aged care RN looking to specialise in quality and compliance.
- Your choice to work 4 days or 5!
- Collaborative working culture focused on respect, support & recognition
- Earn a rewarding salary
- Enjoy support from an experienced & approachable senior management team
- Utilise your passion for quality, compliance & continuous improvement
- Values-driven aged care organisation with fantastic opportunities to further develop your career
- Join a provider with a focus on delivering quality resident care
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Quality & Continuous Improvement experience in aged care
- Working knowledge of the new Accreditation Standards
- Current Police Cert, Covid & Flu vaccinations
- Current Drivers License
We are conducting immediate interviews so please send your resume by clicking 'apply now' to. For a strictly confidential discussion please call Stacey on 0400 019 780 or email at email@example.com