Attention: Recruitment specialists, we need you!
Due to rapid growth, a rare opportunity has arisen for 3 motivated HR/recruitment specialists to join one of the largest Childcare groups in the country. The roles would be working from the Footscray offices full time Monday to Friday, for a fixed term period of 4 months.
About the Roles
Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and support the HR team with the recruitment of internal roles within the business and assist with the full HR lifecycle.
You will be:
- Support the HR Business Partner with administrative support in regard to end-to-end recruitment activities within Victoria and NSW.
- Coordinate the on-boarding, induction and probation process for all new starters.
- Coordinate off-boarding process for leavers.
- Advising employees and people leaders on policy interpretation and application.
- Assisting in annual processes such as performance and development reviews, salary reviews and bonus schemes.
- Providing advice and guidance on all recruitment related issues.
- Advising on everything from performance management and employee relations through to succession and workforce planning initiatives.
- Maintenance of relevant databases and supporting documentation.
- Manage online and print advertising with regards to recruitment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have experience in managing a high volume of work loads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Be a self-starter with confidence and an enthusiastic approach
- Generous salary on offer!
- Strong team environment with great mentors!
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please submit your application by forwarding your resume via the APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering this role
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check. This role is only available to Australian residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia