CHSP Coordinators | Western Suburbs
Fixed Term Contract ending June 2022
We're looking for a Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Coordinators to work alongside the City of West Torrens.
In this position you'll be responsible for the planning and coordination of CHSP funded activities, with a focus on assisting with reviews and the admin relating to the incoming referrals associated with home modification and maintenance services.
About the role - Your responsibilities as a CHSP Coordinator will be, but not limited to -
- Assist with individual outputs in line with funding to manage the incoming referrals.
- Conduct in home and telephone reviews with clients to ensure services provided are efficient and meet the needs of the client.
- Conduct Home Visits
- Ensure the effective, efficient use of the database with comprehensive data entry relating to clients of the CHSP program.
- Assist the worker rosters and other relevant tasks associated with the field workers.
- Provide information to residents and act as a referenced point regarding services available and how to access the My Aged Care.
About you -
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of care in the Home Support Program Scope & Home Care Common Standards
- Intermediate computer skills
- Sound understanding of the 2019 Aged Care Quality Standards
- Understanding of current issues for clients and their networks in the Home Support service environment
- Verifiable experience in client goal setting and care planning activities
- Ability to work both as a team member and autonomously
For further information please contact Gratis Recruitment on 1300 472 847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org