About Gratis Group of Companies
Gratis Group of Companies consist of Gratis Home Care and Gratis Recruitment. We specialise in assisting the Aged & Disability Sectors.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Recruitment and Rostering officer to join Gratis in a permanent part time role working from 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Design rosters to meet service delivery agreements with our Case Managers
- Effective and efficient day to day management of all rosters
- Consult with organisations and individuals regarding changes to scheduled services in a timely and efficient manner
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications for our sister company Gratis Recruitment
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assist with onboarding new employees into the business
- Proven experience and proficiency in a similar rostering / scheduling role
- Well-developed prioritisation and organisational skills
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant or rostering officer
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Highly developed data input skills
- Highly developed software literacy skills across all common MSOffice products and specifically in rostering software packages
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
How to Apply
Please submit your application including a resume and cover letter via Seek only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering Gratis Group of Companies as a potential employer.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check. This role is only available to Australian residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia