Multiple Positions Available
Apply now for immediate shortlisting
- Do you have a history working in the Disability Community Sector? This could be the job for you!
- Established organisation with years in community service
About our Client
Our Client is one of South Australia's largest disability-service providers.
Our Client provides direct care services for people with severe and multiple disabilities by providing a range of quality community based accommodation and respite services
which meet individual client’s needs.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, this includes spending quality time in the home, cooking meals, personal care, undertaking household duties and participating in their daily activities as required.
- Escorting clients to appointments
- Documentation and progress note keeping as required
Essential requirements for the role:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability or Aged Care)
- DCSI - Disability
- DHS - Working with Children Check
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Own vehicle
- Applicants must have valid working rights
- A genuine desire to engage and build meaningful relationships with people living with a disability/ageing.
- Enjoy responsibility and lots of variety in their job
- Great communication skills and engage well with clients living with a disability
- Resilience during a crisis or conflict
- Reflect on your practice and make improvements where possible
How to apply:
Applicants must provide a copy of their current resume and evidence of work rights
Job Types: Part-time, Full Time