LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- Opportunity to influence and drive the Learning initiatives in Aged Care
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation
- Option to work Part Time or Full Time
- Supporting an Aged Care Facility and less than 100 Community Care Staff
About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned organisation with services specialising in early leaning, employment preparation, social enterprises, aged care, poverty and disability.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to develop, design and deliver workshops, training and assessment programs as well as change activities to support Aged Care and Business Architecture Divisions organisational requirements, client centred care and service.
The role will focus on the use of contemporary learning design practices in the development of training programs to educate employees.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Using adult learning principles, plan, design and deliver compulsory education days, short courses, workshops, blended learning programs and resources that align with targeted learning outcomes for employees
- Deliver programs with a clinical focus including clinical education days for nurses, competency assessments for direct care staff including Manual Handling
- Development of content that can be applied to eLearning delivery
- Development, implementation and review of training and assessment strategies, including competency assessments for identified areas such as medication
- Consult with service division areas of the organisation to ensure training programs are customised to the needs of the organisation
- Support and assist those responsible for people development to ensure consistency and apply adult learning principles to facilitate, learning and assessment
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) or higher is essential
- Experience in a Clinical or Health environment- Registered Nurse Division 1 or Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a learning and development consultant ideally within the Aged and Community Care or Health Care sectors
- Collaborative and pragmatic in nature, with a demonstrated strong human centred/customer service focus is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and productive working relationships with various stakeholders and learners
Why apply for this role
If you believe you have the skills, values and expertise to deliver the role of a Learning & Development Consultant Please follow the ‘Apply Now’ link below and apply for this exciting opportunity
The benefits associated with joining our client are:
- An attractive salary
- Working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging options that allow you to pay for certain expenses before tax is taken out of your earnings!
All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Check and provide evidence of right to work in Australia
Application close COB 24 January 2020, so please don’t delay and apply today!