Due to rapid growth, a new opportunity has become available for a Recruitment officer to join one of the largest Childcare groups in the country. The role would be working from the brand new, exquisitely designed offices based at Chatswood.
Reporting to the National Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a values based organisation
- Meeting with management to understand staffing needs nationwide
- Working alongside the existing recruitment team
- Liaise with Managers to gain an understanding of individual locations recruitment needs
- Provide end to end recruitment services
- Provide guidance and advise on staff retention strategies systems and processes
- Have experience in internal recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Be a self-starter with confidence and an enthusiastic approach
- Generous salary on offer.
- Strong team environment with great mentors
- Fun place to work
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please submit your application by forwarding your resume via the
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering this role
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check. This role is only available to Australian residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia