Apply now for immediate shortlisting
- Do you have a history working in the Aged Care Community Sector? This could be the job for you!
About Gratis Home Care
Gratis Home Care is an Australian provider of home care, who come with a wealth of knowledge, experience, and dedication to enhancing the quality of life for others. We are proud of our compassionate home care programs designed to help people stay at home, healthier and for longer.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, this includes spending quality time in the home, cooking meals, personal care, undertaking household duties and participating in their daily activities as required.
- Escorting clients to appointments
- Documentation and progress note keeping as required
Essential requirements for the role:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged or community services)
- Current First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Manual Handling Certificate
- National Police Check (No older than 12 months)
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Applicants must have valid working rights
- A genuine desire to engage and build meaningful relationships with people who are ageing
- Enjoy responsibility and lots of variety in their job
- Great communication skills
- Professional attire
- Located in the Southern or Eastern suburbs or willing to travel to these areas
How to apply:
Applicants must provide a copy of their current resume and evidence of work rights
For further information, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 045 552